Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inglot #205 Nailpolish! LOVE at first application?

Hey girlsies!

So, my dad was in NYC last week and he picked up a few goodies for me from Inglot. First of all, if you follow me on twitter (username: LinDjewell23) you will know I am obsessed with Inglot.



I decided that I wanted to give their nailpolish a try and I had seen a few swatches on the internet of their "flakie" polishes. I think they looks soo cool! Really unique. Here is the picture of #205. They also have other "flakie" polishes that take on different colors when they catch the light. #205 takes one orange, teal, and green tones mostly. I love it! Check it out!!

They don't have an online store set up yet, but you go to their website you can find contact information for their stores and you can oder over the phone.

I can't stop staring at my nails!

<3 Lindey

No comments:

Post a Comment