Sunday, December 12, 2010

Moroccanoil Hair Oil Treatment Light Review

I'm in love!....with a hair product! 
Hey Lovely Friends!

 So, I have been using Moroccanoil Hair Treatment for a while now and I am absolutely loving it. I have light, thin hair that tends to be extremely unmanageable. The last time I went to get a haircut the guy cutting my hair said, "I don't know how you deal with this cranky hair, if I were you I would have chopped it off by now!" I was like...did he seriously just say that? Anyways, he ripped out like half of my hair while trying to brush through it. It was not a pleasant experience. My hair tangles VERY easily and I have not been able to find a good de-tangling product...until now. I not only love Moroccanoil for the way it keeps my hair shiny and healthy, but it also works wonders as a de-tangler! I put it on the bottom half of my hair after a shower before I comb through it. This makes combing through my hair much easier! I have been loving it. 

One of my friends has actually commented several times on how healthy and shiny my hair looks! : )

I have used this on my hair while it is dry and it works pretty well, but I do prefer to use it when my hair is wet.

This product will also cut the drying time of your hair by about 25%. I honestly don't know why this happens, but it does and I like it. : )

I bought mine off of Amazon for around $35. Otherwise you have to find a salon that sells the Moroccanoil line of products. I could not find a salon near me that sold it, so I bought it off the internet.

Summary: I love this product and I would suggest it for any girl who needs to bring health and shine back to her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment